Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, Winter Park Wellness emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center.
For some, Winter Park Wellness will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new center, one never before experienced.
People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctor, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. To fully understand the nature of your health we recommend you join our free website membership program. As a patient at Winter Park Wellness we will personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to your wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Professional and comfortable atmosphere
- Private treatment rooms
- Convenient location in downtown Winter Park
- 20+ years experience serving the Central Florida area
- Latest physiological therapeutics (PT)
- Secondary evaluations/opinions
- M.D. and Attorney referrals
- Auto Insurance pays 80% in most cases, 100% in some cases
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Independent Medical Examiner
- Extensive knowledge of auto and sports injuries
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, and Whiplash
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques
- DOT Physicals and School/Sports Physicals
- Disability Evaluation & Impairment Ratings